Sunday, August 28, 2011

Geek zodiac signs for me and my family

I'm Sky Syndrome at the forum "Ultimate Disney" and someone posted a link to a Geek zodiac in the off-topic section a couple of days ago: http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/funny-graphs-year-of-the-supes.jpg

I'm a wizard, my dad and sister are time travelers, my mom is the undead, and my brother is the Daikaiju. It's funny that that is what my brother is. As a kid, my brother was a fan of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and had toys of the Zords (animal-shaped vehicles) and they attach together to make a Megazord, a humanoid robot. Often the climax of the show's episodes is the Rangers using their gigantic Megazord to fight a gigantic monster.

1 comment:

  1. If you are going through troubled times in your life, consider wearing zodiac rings. These rings can not only bring good luck in your life, they can completely change your fortune.
    Zodiac Signs

    ReplyDelete